Skip to main content

Building a Studio Scale VINCENT (Disney's The Black Hole) Part 1



Building a Studio Scale VINCENT Disney's The Black Hole
⛓️ Link:
https://youtu.be/RRDy62rmahQ
Back in the 1970's I entered a competition to win a studio scale VINCENT. I did not win... as a result I have now embarked on a project to build my own 3d printed studio scale replica of VINCent.

V.I.N.CENT (short for Vital Information Necessary CENTralized) is one of the protagonists and a robot from Disney's 1979 live-action film The Black Hole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Vincent From the Black Hole 3d Printing the Head (Part 2)

Building Vincent From the Black Hole 3d Printing the Head (Part 2) Link: https://youtu.be/cR92oyuvwa0 Starting the build with the top part of VINCENT - the head /helmet. Back in the 1970's I entered a competition to win a studio scale VINCENT. I did not win... as a result I have now embarked on a project to build my own 3d printed studio scale replica of VINCent. #theblackhole #vincentstudioscale #vincenttheblackhole

Building Vincent Studio Scale The Black Hole Part 3 (Face and Eyes)

Building Vincent Studio Scale The Black Hole Part 3 (Face & Eyes) Link: https://youtu.be/1RXvtkdCr-o Time to move on from the helmet printed in part 2 of the series and on to the red-eye section of the build. This gives VINCENT his character but at a large piece measuring over 360 mm printing it comes with its own issues #IBuiltVincent #LifesizedActionFigure #TheBlackHole

Building a Studio Scale VINCENT (Disney's The Black Hole) Part 1

Building a Studio Scale VINCENT Disney's The Black Hole ⛓️ Link: https://youtu.be/RRDy62rmahQ Back in the 1970's I entered a competition to win a studio scale VINCENT. I did not win... as a result I have now embarked on a project to build my own 3d printed studio scale replica of VINCent. V.I.N.CENT (short for Vital Information Necessary CENTralized) is one of the protagonists and a robot from Disney's 1979 live-action film The Black Hole. #buildingVincent #theblackhole #VincentLF396 Building a Studio Scale VINCENT Disney's The Black Hole ⛓️ Link: https://youtu.be/RRDy62rmahQ Back in the 1970's I entered a competition to win a studio scale VINCENT. I did not win... as a result I have now embarked on a project to build my own 3d printed studio scale replica of VINCent. V.I.N.CENT (short for Vital Information Necessary CENTralized) is one of the protagonists and a robot from Disney's 1979 live-action film The Black Hole.